Programme ECIC 21
Between Angels and Trolls - a web of emotions
Does the web provide new possibilities for change, democracy, transparency and relationship? Is the web also creating a culture of voyeurism and angry reactionaries? How can we create emotional content? How can we challenge the dark side of anonymity, and as Christians stand up against it? What consequences will this have and how can the Church benefit from communicating emotionally? How can we face these challenges creatively? Questions such as these will be discussed during ECIC 21. Come, be part of the conversation!
31 May - 3 June 2016
Details are subject to change.
|Tuesday, 31 May|
|15:00||Registration, coffee and networking at the venue|
|16:45||Welcome and introductions|
|17:30||Opening Keynote: Peter Ljungstrand, Magnus Eriksson|
|Wednesday, 1 June (open to local 1-day participants)|
|9:00||Morning prayer (Chapel)|
|9:30||Keynote Gustav Martner: Emotions and Marketing|
|11:00||Keynote Gustav Martner: Emotions and Marketing|
|12:00||Tell your story 1/2/3|
|14:00||Tell your story 4/5/6|
|14:30||Tell your story 7/8/9|
|16:00||Workshop Gustav Martner|
|Thursday, 2 June (excursion)|
|9:30||Keynote Charlotte Frycklund|
|10:30||Tell your story 10/11/12|
|13:00||Bus to Gothenburg|
|14:00||Visit at Interactive Institute, Sightseeing tour in town / free time|
|23:00||Bus to Ljungskile folkhögskola|
|Friday, 3 June|
|9:30||Keynote: Timothy Hutchings|
These sessions comprise a series of presentations from ECIC members detailing innovations, developments and web strategies. This year there will be 30 minutes for each presentation including discussion.
- Klara Roxberg, Bo Erlandsson: Online councelling for young people where they are, A long time project
- Simon Lampenius: Luthercraft - a place in Minecraft on the Fisucraft-server
- Annegret Kapp: How do we make our constituency feel part of our story?
- Anna Yngvesson: Relaunch www.svenskakyrkan.se
- Christian Grund Sørensen: Persuasion & Worldview - Ph.d.dissertation on indirect evangelism
- Miklós Geyer: Presentation and development of the App “Play bible” for children
- Wolfgang Loest: snap.church: insights into a youth-driven Advent calendar on Snapchat
- Christian Steffenson: ChurchDesk
- Peter Reimann: 1. Open Data, Open Content, Open Source Softwae and the theology of St. Augustine 2. Racism in social media and possible christian responses
Samuli Suonpää: racism and hate-speech in social media
Julia Abebe, Lari Lohikoski: Findings of the new web-system (CMS) in Finland
The evenings will allow opportunities to continue networking – Swedish style!